Wow...6 months! That's a new record. So sad dude, but that's how much I care about updating a blog. Sorry. I admit I'm the worst around. My friend Tara recently sent me an email that simply said, "Marlie, your blog sucks." It made me laugh. Anyway here are a TON of pictures (that's how I best document things) from the past 6 months. Lots has happened! A visit from Danica and her 2 cuties, Disneyland, San Diego, my little brother Dallin got home from his mission...so we've been busy. Also, my latest endeavor is studying up to become certified in group fitness. I'm hoping to teach kickboxing. Kind of freaks me out, but it is something I have wanted to do for a really long time now. I LOVE being a mom more than anything else in this world. Little Wes turned 1 in April. Crazy to me. He and Jack have become really good buddies. Anyway, life contines to fly by. It's busy, but wonderful.
Jack and Whitney (Tyler's oldest) making scary faces.

Grama hooking Wes up with the good stuff.

J-man and Grandpa Nelson hiking the "Y". That was a freaking joke with kids. What was I thinking??

Our little fam up at American Fork Canyon Falls.

Jack, Cole and Whit playing with the hose on the trampoline.

Mom and Dad with some cuties (our 2 then Tyler's 3).

Me and Katherine...aka Emma!

Me and D up at the falls. He's so grown up!! Darling boy.

Me and the little angels on Mother's Day.

Ah yeah! Disneyland was even better than I remember it! I could have stayed there for an entire week!

The mock Palace of Fine Arts at California Adventure. Kris proposed to me at the real one up in San Francisco. Had to get a picture of that!

At the beach in San Diego. SO darling!!! I could seriously eat his cheeks right off!

My big boy having a blast with his dad.

At Balboa Island (I think?).


This picture cracks me up. Jack was loving the Toy Story ride at Disneyland.

Some fun in the backyard a few months back.

Jack's 3rd birthday party.

Jack and his cousin from PA, little Carson Nelson.

Wes and his cutie new cousin Camille (Zack's youngest).
11 comments:
it has been too long. lets do the zoo this coming week.
Awwwww, so cute!
We just did Disneyland/San Diego/Southern California with our family last month (us and our two kids, almost 3 and almost 1 at the time, as well as ALL of my siblings and my parents.) We had SO much fun. When were you guys in CA?
Great update and pictures! Tyler & I are laughing so hard over that one of all 5 grandkids with your parents. Annie's hair looks way too awesome.
Looks like the last 6 months were really good to you guys! It was a blast seeing you in May. Can't wait for our paths to cross again soon.
xoxo
So glad you're alive!! Super cute pictures!
Are you ever at home? It seems like you guys are always taking fun trips! I can't believe Dallin's home from his mission already! 2 years flies by SO fast!!! Way to go on Group EX! Who are you certifying through? Best of luck! You will ROCK THE HOUSE!!! I want to take your class!! It's fun to read your updates! Can't wait to read another one in six months!
Marlie, you look freakin' hot in these pictures. I love the update! I miss you, girl.
Great update! Fun to read and look at pictures. Love and miss you guys.
I thought, "what the heck, I will check Marlie's Blog, I know it will just say, Sweet, Sweet Neal, but what the heck" What a great surprise, your little Wes is to dang cute, looks alot like handsome brother. Keep it up girl. Lets chat this week. T1
AAwww! My loves!! I miss you guys so much and our many trips to the best malls!! I don't even hit the malls here because they're just not worth hitting:( Keep in touch and next time you guys are down in Lindon give us a call. I would love to see my little guys and I know Ry would love to see jack. Luv ya!!
What fun pictures! We had so much fun seeing you guys. Can't wait to see you the end of July!
Hey, just thinking of you! Bobbi and I just met up to take our kids to the new Oquirrh Temple, which brought out the photo album of July 1988 when you and her came out to visit and we all went to the Salt Lake Temple grounds (and the zoo, and Mt. Timp., and I'm sure a dozen other things!) I put up the pictures of our '88 temple visit and mine & Bobbi's '09 temple pics at http://hilarysrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/07/many-many-years-ago.html
Post a Comment