
I fully admit to being the biggest slacker with the blogging thing. So here we are...almost 3 months since my last post with our update. :) Little darling Wesley is growing so fast and is such a precious baby. He's been sleeping through the night since about 6 weeks. Unreal! I didn't think that actually happened! We spent the 4th of July in Southern Colorado with Kris' family and enjoyed a fun family vacation to our favorite place (San Francisco) and got to see Tyler and Nats while we were there. Jack kept asking, once we were home, if we could get on the airplane and go to Cole's house. Boy do I wish! Oh yeah, and how about someone breastfed Wesley! Right? Kris and I are still registering that one. It's a crazy story in and of itself. My cute cousin Lesley came for a visit and we had so much fun together. We devoted a good amount of time to watching Twin Peaks and finally discovered who killed Laura Palmer. Freaky crap!
On another note, I am delighted to have acquired recipes similar to those of Cafe Rio. That's pretty much all we eat right now. Can you blame me? Anyway, life is great. Jack is psycho...but so funny and I still can't ever kiss him enough. We love our 2 little guys. Here are some pics of the past few months...This one below is Jack at Kung Fu Panda for the 3rd time! Yes! Awesome when your biggest thrill is collecting the entire set of Happy Meal toys from the movie for your kid.

Jack and Cole

Whitney and Wesley

Darling little Annie

Natalie rockin Guitar Hero

Kris and I after he worked his buddies from Townsend in basketball

This guy is the smiliest man in town! Love it.

Cute Jack helped me pick zucchini from the garden and just bit right into it. Awesome.

Fireworks on the 4th after the Rockies game
Rafting on the Rio Grande with cousins
Playing with Sabey cousins at the cabin
All ready to raft...thanks to the great new swimsuit from G&G Reed
Rockies game last weekend with Katie and Arek
Les and I in Kris' office downtown
Cute little W with Lesley
Jack at his friends b-day party...going nuts at the candy bar
Me with the guy with the cutest little buns in town!
10 comments:
Yeah! I was so excited to see the updates. So glad you guys are having fun. It looks like it has been a great summer. You lucky dog you with the sleeping through the night since 6 weeks!!!
Hey Marlie! Congrats on the good sleeper! My 3rd slept through the night super early. So of course #4 is making up for it. He's 9 weeks and we're just figuring out what to feed the guy! Keep up the updates. love it!
Awesome update -- I loved all the pictures and the stories. Sounds like you guys are doing good. Wesley is growing --he's such a cutie. We love and miss you guys. VA Nelsons
What great pictures! It looks like you guys are doing well. We sure miss you guys! Jack is so handsome, and Wesley is such a cutie!
friend, i've missed you. I loved all the new pictures. Your boys are too darling. What fun you've been having... no wonder you are the "world's worst blogger".... you actually have a life!
cute! Its okay if you are busy with life, summer and two kids. though I am still jealous of sleeping through the night at 6 weeks? Lucky.
And can you share some Cafe Rio love PLEASE? We have nothing like that out here.
MAR, that little man is precious! He looks alike like his handsome bug brother! Looks like you are keeping busy!
You look so good Marlie! You aren't the world's worst blogger...I have been pretty out of the picture for a little bit. So good to see the updates! Thanks for the cute announcement! It was darling!
Long time no see! Your family is so adorable!
Please send us copies of all your Cafe Rio recipes! I don't think we can last 6 months: kenricrussell@gmail.com.
Post a Comment