Good job Jackson! We are so proud of you (and your parents for teaching you something so cute). We watched it over and over -- just couldn't get enough of your cuteness Jackson. Wish we could see you -- we're missing you. Love, Auntie Jenny, Uncle Stevie, Cousin Houston, and Cousin Brady
That was amazing! What a genius! I thought he was going to sing "Making love out of nothing at all" or "I'd like to bag it up" talk about how he had a tiny camera in his flashlight and he was interviewing people.......
9 comments:
K, that was the most adorable thing I have seen in a long time. I especially loved the "I don't like Obama" at the end. Perfect!
Good job Jackson! We are so proud of you (and your parents for teaching you something so cute). We watched it over and over -- just couldn't get enough of your cuteness Jackson. Wish we could see you -- we're missing you. Love, Auntie Jenny, Uncle Stevie, Cousin Houston, and Cousin Brady
Wow! Impressive!
CUTE!!! Tyler & I loved watching this. Way to go on teaching him this, you patriotic mother! That is so much fun. His little voice melts my heart.
oh my freak. he's out of control. way too smart of a kid dude!! he's adorable like no other.
You are so freakin' hillarious. I miss your guts girl! Hope mommy of 2 is going well.
How cute is that? Jackson for President!
That was amazing! What a genius! I thought he was going to sing "Making love out of nothing at all" or "I'd like to bag it up" talk about how he had a tiny camera in his flashlight and he was interviewing people.......
I'm not sure what happened to my comment, can you understand it?
Post a Comment