
First of all...thanks for all the well wishes. I am so grateful to have so many wonderful friends in my life. We have been taking things nice and slow around here. Little Wesley is an angel. We've only had a couple of rough nights thankfully. Jackson is a good big brother. He still gets so excited around the baby, but is pretty good at keeping himself in check. Anyway, our little guy is 5 weeks old already. It's crazy to me! I still can't make out who he looks like...I think it takes a few months to pinpoint that stuff. All I know is that he's adorable and it's so sweet to have a little newborn around. I love smelling that sweet little breath of his.

Here's my Nugget helping me with our tulips.


Here we are at the Rockies game.
Jack and Carson getting into stuff in Kris' office.

This video is hilarious of the two boys dancing to some sweet ghetto music...straight from the hottest movie of the year, Step Up 2. Awesome that I've seen it.
10 comments:
YAY for updates! The cousin pictures are too cute; I can't stand it. How fun is that to have the 2 boys together. In some pictures I think Wesley looks like Jack, but other times I can't tell. All I do know is that that baby is ADORABLE and I want to come kiss him! :)
love and miss you guys tonzzzz
So fun to see your update and hear about your visit with Danica and Carson. Everyone looks so good! have a great weekend! We love and miss you! Jenny
I love the video! Carson rocks! Time to update the blog title with Wesley:) It is so great to see some updated photos - he is precious.
Darling dancing!
Did I hear that song right? There is no escape when I shake it in your face? Please can I get that soundtrack for Cole? You two sizzzes are too funny!
xoxo
So cute Marlie! I miss you! Your jokes are the best...I miss them! Thoses dance moves were awesome...so how was Step Up 2? I neglected to see it after I saw the first one...it all just me reminds me of my crazy students!! Little Wesley looks adorable!!
Your boys are so cute! Didn't I tell you the second one was way easier! I hope you are getting some sleep though. I get tired just thinking about it!
Hey Marlie. Your boys are just so adorable. I can't wait to see Wesley in person. How's it going with 2? I'm seriously so glad you have 2 boys - they will be buds. Boys are just the best (like I would know otherwise). You are such a great mom Marlie! Have fun! Hope to see you all sometime. Love, Daci
Marlie, Your new little guy is so beautiful! 2 pregnancies, tiger marks, and support hose??--You are my absolute hero :)
Lorie
hermana Nelson:Espero que vea mi mensaje!y espero que se acuerde de mi,soy laura bustamante,de caƱada de gomez:que hermosa familia tiene!la re quiero chica!escriba!
Post a Comment