Thursday, April 24, 2008

Introducing Baby Wesley


Well, after a relatively smooth day at the hospital last Friday, we finally got to meet our newest little cutie pie...Wesley Kristopher Reed. He came at 4:56 pm weighing 6 lbs 13 oz and measuring 20 inches long. He's just precious. Don't you worry...I did enjoy chocolate cream pie with every single meal in the hospital. It was awesome. My sweet mom is here for a bit helping out which has been great. Little Wes just sleeps all the time for now. Kris and I can't get over how precious he is. Jack is doing pretty good as a new big brother. He gets super excited around the baby and has to be reminded to be soft, but he has been great so far. Anyway, here are a few pictures. Enjoy!

18 comments:

maren bosley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is absolutely beautiful! Good luck with the recovery--hope you're getting some rest!

Arian said...

Soooo awesome! I am so happy for you guys. Little Wesley is just adorable. And Jack looks like he is pretty tickled to be a big brother. Couldn't be more excited for you. Love ya!

Danica said...

yayayay! can't wait to see you guys.

Jenny said...

What a sweet family! We look forward to meeting Baby Wesley someday! We love you all! Jenny

MIMOM2 said...

Congrats! So precious!

Bobbi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad to hear everything went well. Little Wesley is so handsome. What a fabulous looking family you have!!!

Stacey Bishop said...

He is perfect. What a cute little face. I hope everything is going well and that you are getting some rest. Good luck with your recovery. Can't wait for more pictures!

wendy_d23 said...

MJ-Congrats!He is adorable. I love the name. I love the under 7lbs, hopefully everything went so well and you are well on your way to being recovered. Very cute family! You will love having two boys!

Erin said...

Congrats! He is so cute and you look so great!! How fun!

Tara said...

Can't wait to meet him. Hope that you are doing well! It was so fun to talk to you last week.

Johanna said...

yeah for you! you look great and your little guys is so cute. i am glad that things went well for you. Good luck, you will be so wonderful!
loves

Natalie N said...

YAY! I'm glad you updated your blog with pictures of my newest, cutest, teeniest baby nephew! Keep the updates comin'.
love ya

Melissa said...

What a sweet little guy! Congratulations and get as much rest as you can!

LJABC and D said...

congratulations! what a sweet new baby, and you are looking terrific as usual too, keep the pictures coming.

sara said...

congrats! you made it look so easy. he is adorable.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Congratulations!! Cute cute cute baby!!! And you look amazing by the way! And I LOVE the name Wesley!!!! Love you! L

MIMOM2 said...

You owe us some new photos:)

Adri said...

Congratulations!! Ya, it's Adri from Upland and I spy on you every once in a while. :) When I saw Wesley in the Nuggets beanie I just had to say something though. That picture alone tells me you guys must be pretty great parents. He is beautiful!