Thursday, April 3, 2008

Houston's Baptism

It was so fun to see lots of family at Houston's recent baptism. Jackson had the best time playing with his cousins and became pretty obessed with them...and with the idea of bapstism in general. Pretty cute. It was great to see our loved ones. Here are a few shots...

7 comments:

Danica said...

Cute pics!

LJABC and D said...

Really cute pictures, it's so fun to see you pregnant (you look totally great by the way). About your last post, I can remember feeling the same way about having a new baby in my family. I was induced and the night before I just sat in my bed and cried and cried and cried. It's sad to think of your cute little family of three changing, but HONESTLY, it's amazing how the new baby just feels right too. Even though Brooks was a screaming mess, we couldn't imagine our lives without him from the moment he arrived. It truly is a miracle how our hearts can grow and love so much. You'll do great! JJ

Natalie N said...

Hey, great update! Glad you're still blogging.

Johanna said...

i love to see pregnant pictures and you look so good! your little guy is so cute too. i love to hear about all the funny things he is doing. what would we do with out these great little people in our lives. i just remember looking at my little girl #2 and being amazed that i loved her so much. there is something so special about #2. so sweet. i think i enjoyed her so much because i wasn't so worried about all the baby stuff. i just knew from #1 that it would all work out. you will be such a wonderful mother to two sweet little boys. good luck!
johanna

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

MAr- I can't believe I finally found via the world wide web. It was fun to see your blog, and it's so great you're havin another little guy! I hope to keep in touch with ya! p.s. Jack is adorable:)

Anonymous said...

nice, his arse is ready and I would love to be his first, taking a little boys arse cherry is the best feeling, I use to take my nephew camping him and I had some lovely secs sessions in the tent, I started him young with mutual though touching and sucking , he sucked real good at 4