
Well, thanks to my very talented sister-in-law, my blog page now looks really pretty. She gave it a nice facelift for me. I have no idea what I'm doing with it, but she's a seasoned pro. You can tell from the accompanying picture just how cool she is. I mean, she's just got a lot of sass and pizzaz. This girl is one of a kind. She does all of her grocery shopping on roller skates and wears a whistle around her neck and blows it real hard once she locates the item she needs. She also loves Dungeons and Dragons, Richard Simmons, Brad Pitt, Taz, doing magic tricks...and she got a really sweet Lord of the Rings medallion for Christmas from her dad (she's been wanting it for years). We took this picture in her favorite thrift store a couple of months ago. Leave it to Danica to tell you where you can pick up all the latest, trendiest caps! She says her inspiration for fashion come from Beyonce and street dancers.
Oh and stay tuned...I found a really cool picture of myself from the ol' childhood. It's sure to provide a laugh.
3 comments:
I love Danica!!! She's the cutest!
Hey Marlie girl!!! It's been a while!! What a cutie pie your little boy is!!! And Congrats on the new little one on the way!! Did I really use that many exclamation points right now? sheesh.. guess I am just excited to find your blog!
Love ya girl!
linds
You forgot to mention that Danica was the first female ventriloquist to perform JT's Sexy Back. She's so talented!
Give us a robocop update when you have a chance! :)
Post a Comment