Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You know you're a good mom if...

Your kid is able to identify all the stores you frequent by what he eats when he is there. Little Jack cracks me up. The grocery store is "cookie", Target is "Icee", Costco is "churro", Jamba Juice is "juice", and a Mexican restaurant nearby is "chips". He has a few others, but you get the idea. There is no shortage of junk food for my kid.

So here are a few pictures from our recent trip to San Jose. Kris has a business trip and we tagged along. I was sad that it was our last trip with Jackson flying for free. We went up to Stanford while we were there and let little nugget run around campus. It was so stinking gorgeous! I wish we could steal that California weather.

We also got to hang out with Tyler's cute family. The kids ran around at a museum nearby. Too fun! Below is Jack with his cousins Cole and Whitney...and one of me with their newest, baby Annie.



Below is a pic of Kris and I at the restaurant where we had our very first date. How precious. And I had to add one other fun shot. Honestly...can you deny that I was one sweet lookin kid?? Dude, who gets to wear R2-D2 camis at the age of 2? I was stylin from the get go! I do love the pic below of me and my cute pops. My cheeks are incredible!


6 comments:

Arian said...

I never realized what a babe you were at the age of 2. You just got cuter and cuter as you aged! :)

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Marlie I love you! You seriously crack me up! I still tell the story of how we would all pile up our silveware on your lunch tray in the DT Morris Center and watch you (and the silverware) fly! It's a classic!

Natalie N said...

Ha ha! Love the picture of you in your Star Wars shirt. You're a babe! I wish you could come back and visit SOON. What a blast we always have with you. Too bad Jack's turning 2 and can't fly for free anymore.
xoxo

wendy_d23 said...

What cheeks! you are so stinking cute!

Costco churros. Now I am going to dream about them all night.

Danica said...

seriously, i think you've gone downhill from your 2-yr old days. no, but you can totally see such a resemblance between that pic and little jack! same cheeks and face shape for sure. what a cute kid. can't wait to visit in may.

LJABC and D said...

Oh my goodness, you have a blog! I am so excited to see pictures of you and your cute little family. Have you checked out our blog--pretty sweet cause we're in Alabama now and I bet you're jealous. Anyway, just wanted to say HI and I hope you're doing great! JJ