Holy Smokes Folks! Here is a ridiculous installment of photos...which you can take or leave. :) They aren't in order...the most recent pics are here at the top. Just some fun stuff covering our summer. Kris and I went to Chicago (my mom came and stayed w/the boys...and brought an entire carry on full of fruits and vegetables from their amazing garden. LOVE that woman!), which was one of the most gorgeous places I've eve been to. And don't even get me started on the food...Harry Caray's, the deep dish pizza, yummy pie from Fox & Obel (which, don't you worry, Kris and I split for a mid-morning snack...ahhh...LOVE vacation!) I hope to get back again soon. My brother Tyler and his cute family came out for a visit, which was a blast. Natalie and I tied for worst farmer-tan EVER! Sad dude. We were in San Diego a bunch w/Kris for work...in Utah for Dallin's homecoming and then for Zack Sabey's baptism. Then we have some fun family shots from hiking in Boulder, a picnic up at CU campus in Boulder, and just other random fun stuff. My cute Wesley playing with Tina's dog Tulip, who he loves...it's adorable. I freaking LOVE my boys and can't handle how darling they are. We're getting all geared up for Halloween around here. It's so fun having a little boy who is so excited about this holiday. Anyway, that's about it.
And for the record...I'm now an official, certified kickboxing instructor and have been teaching at our local health club for almost 2 months now! Woo Hoo!! I can't even explain how relieved I am to be done with my ACE test. Love to all!





























































































































11 comments:
Great update, Mars! It looks like you had an awesome summer and congrats on passing your ACE test!!! You look absolutely amazing by the way, and I want to take your kickboxing class!! I know you'd kick my butt!! Is that Dallin on a KLR 650? Justin had that same bike when he was in dental school. Lime green and everything. Sweet. Your boys are stinkin' adorable and I am so envious of your mom's garden!!! Love ya, girl!
Hey Marlie! I found your blog through Desi's. Hope you don't mind :)
I love the pictures!! You and your boys are so ridiculously cute! I swear, you're like a model family.
So cute! I love all the pictures!
Your brother and Mom look exactly how I remember them, and your kids are adorable!
Thanks for putting up all those pictures. Nats and I neglected to take as many as we should have, so it's nice that we can copy yours here. Anyway, we had a blast out there in "rahd - o" and we can't wait for the next GT 9000. Natalie and I miss the kickboxing already; thanks for a fun ye oldene thyme... almost as much fun as Grand muhmah Lihlye.
I can't believe how much bigger Wesley looks than when I saw him in May? Was it May? I can't remember? Congrats on passing your test for kickboxing. You look awesome by the way!!! You have a cute little family!!
Great update! Thanks for sharing! :)
Wowsers! Look at you updating your blog. So impressed. Ok, number one, your boys are freaking adorable. Seriously, I just want to munch on them. And number two, you are such a BABE! I love the hair. So beautiful. And you are pretty much shrinking down to nothing... Kick boxing must be great for you. Better get my buns to the next class. :) Keep in touch.
Marlie! I am so glad to see how you are doing! You look really happy and really good! That is so cool that you are a kickboxing instructor! Congrats!!!
Marlie, I LOVED all the pics. You look freakin' hot, girl, and your boys are adorable. Love you!
oh my gosh your boys are getting so big!! You guys look great!! I miss you guys tons and I'm dying to come visit!! Let us know if you guys ever come to Utah, would love to see you. Maybe hit a mall for old times sake!!
I'm loving your dark hair Marlie! Hey, we just moved back to Orem, so if you still have family in the area, we'd love to see you next time you come to visit. Say hi to Kris for us.
Post a Comment