Friday, January 25, 2008

I've succumbed to the pressure...


So I can't promise that this is going to be an allstar blog page, but I decided to give it a try, since everyone I know has a page but me. Here's a shot of my cutie boys...Kris and Jack.

Just a little fun bit about Jack. He's over the top with his Barney obsession lately. I got his the ugliest slippers (Barney) for his upcoming birthday and Kris is going to be bugged when he sees them because he can't stand Barney. Anyway, one of the sorry characters on that show is Baby Bop. Jack has a little niece, Annie, who has been merged into Baby Annie Bop. Anytime the show is on, he's calling out to Baby Annie Bop. It cracks me up. Oh, and if you want to be annoyed out of your mind, be sure to swing by your local library and check out Barney and the Land of Make Believe.

1 comment:

Danica said...

haha you're so dumb. very cute! ba duh ba ba ba...i'm lovin it.